Here is a basic run-down of the auction draft features:
- League size (up to 30 teams)
- Custom roster line-up (up to 40 roster spots)
- Mixed or one league (AL/NL only - NFC/AFC only - Eastern/Wester only)
- Input keepers
- Set the budget
- Original time limit (amount of time a player is up for auction)
- Extension time limit (after there is a new bidder, what do you want the clock to be set back to)
- Set maximum number of auctions that can be going on at one time (fast drafts usually want one or two, maybe three but slow auctions usually have 20 or more; max is 75)
For FAST auctions:
- Teams nominate in order (the order is which slot the owners grabbed. So first team listed in the auction page is first to nominate, and so on.)
For SLOW auctions:
- Nominations go to either the winner of the auction that just ended, or the original team that nominated that player. You set that rule when you create the auction.
********* Most options can be adjusted during the auction. Fast auctions usually start off with maximum 1 nomination at a time. When owners have the hang of it, the draft manager can bump it up to 2 or 3 so the draft moves along faster.
Draft manager can hand out nominations, pause the auction, edit original time limit and extension time.
Draft manager can also delete a player that has been auctioned off to add them back to the auction pool and the owner is refunded.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Need a player added?
This site is in no way affiliated with Major League Baseball, the MLB Players Association, the National
Football League, the NFL Players
Association, the National Basketball Association or the NBA Players Association.