Play on Yahoo, Draft Here!!!

Do your league and draft recruiting here.

Moderator: BaseballGuy

posternutbag44

Play on Yahoo, Draft Here!!!

Post by posternutbag44 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:58 am

Last edited by posternutbag44 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

DocNiner

Post by DocNiner » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:36 am

I see your message was from Jan. 2008,but I'd like to get in a free league that's hosted on ESPN or Yahooo but holds their draft here. Seems like they have a good setup for drafts here. Glad I found the spot. I only started playing fantasy baseball last year and it was a rotisserie league at work. Lo and behold I won the damn thing as a rookie,lol. I'm unfamiliar with 5x5 or 6x6 roto leagues but sure I'd understand them with a short explanation. Been playing fantasy football for 20 years and last year's baseball league has really got me interested in joining another baseball league. I'ma dedicated owner, very competitive and alway active in any league I'm in all season long. So,if you are going to run a free league with the draft here and then hosted elsewhere I'd appreciate it if you'd consider me.I've done about 8 drafts since finding couchmanagers and have thoroughly enjoyed them.So if you have any openings you can e-mail me to DocNiner52@aol.com(primary) or DocNiner54@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time.