Need help with draft !!!

Get help for using this site, or make suggestions and comments about this site.

Moderator: BaseballGuy

Post Reply
Diamondhoggers
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Need help with draft !!!

Post by Diamondhoggers » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:19 pm

We entered in our keepers for the first 6 rounds not thinking.

It started our draft round 7, and “snake” so instead of going to pick 7.2 the first owner is now somehow picking twice

I need all keepers moved to the last 6 rounds, but don’t even seen an option to start from scratch and re enter keepers like this manner. Please help.

https://www.couchmanagers.com/mock_draf ... tnum=46287

Diamondhoggers
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by Diamondhoggers » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:37 pm

All keepers on all teams are correct,

We basically just need this draft started from round 7

Diamondhoggers
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by Diamondhoggers » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:53 am

Hello?

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:24 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by admin » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:08 pm

I see the round was displayed wrong, but after fixing that I think you're fine. You want your draft to start with team 1 picking first, right? If so, you're all set. If you want team 12 picking first, then 11, 10 and so on, let me know.

Diamondhoggers
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by Diamondhoggers » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:27 pm

Also, could you delete one OF spot

Diamondhoggers
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by Diamondhoggers » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:29 pm

admin wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:08 pm
I see the round was displayed wrong, but after fixing that I think you're fine. You want your draft to start with team 1 picking first, right? If so, you're all set. If you want team 12 picking first, then 11, 10 and so on, let me know.
Thank you. The issue is this person who is picking first is getting 2 picks. They should only get 1 pick.

But the draft is recognizing as a snake. It will be a snake here forward, but first pick, then to the second. This is supposed to be the #1 pick of the draft and not snake until 12-13. But it thinks it’s round seven, doesn’t this make sense?

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:24 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by admin » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:58 pm

It looks like they are getting 1 pick. They had a keeper of Stanton, which ended your keeper rounds. Now the real draft starts with them picking, and then team 2 picks and so on.

Diamondhoggers
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by Diamondhoggers » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:00 pm

Nt
Last edited by Diamondhoggers on Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diamondhoggers
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by Diamondhoggers » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:01 pm

admin wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:58 pm
It looks like they are getting 1 pick. They had a keeper of Stanton, which ended your keeper rounds. Now the real draft starts with them picking, and then team 2 picks and so on.
But he took Aaron nola then with a pick to “start” the draft... and he is still on the clock. He shouldn’t have 2 picks there. He has 2 because it’s set to snake and this is in the draft as round 7.

Can you fix this on your end, spend the time to help us, or do we need to start a completely new draft and upload all the keepers at the back end? We have eaten up an entire weekend just waiting because my hands are tied with the options I have.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:24 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by admin » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:14 pm

Looks like Bo Bichette keeper was the issue. It didn't load him as the first keeper so when you started the draft, it make team 1 up for that first overall pick, then the next pick in the draft was his again to start round 7. I've fixed that and you should be good to go. As for the extra OF spot, what do you want done there? You have a 30 round draft. Do you want 29 rounds now? Do you instead just want an extra bench spot?

Diamondhoggers
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by Diamondhoggers » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:21 pm

Yes sir just an extra bench spot! Thank you. I think... what you’re saying makes sense

Diamondhoggers
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Re: Need help with draft !!!

Post by Diamondhoggers » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:55 pm

admin wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:14 pm
Looks like Bo Bichette keeper was the issue. It didn't load him as the first keeper so when you started the draft, it make team 1 up for that first overall pick, then the next pick in the draft was his again to start round 7. I've fixed that and you should be good to go. As for the extra OF spot, what do you want done there? You have a 30 round draft. Do you want 29 rounds now? Do you instead just want an extra bench spot?
Thank you for all your help

Post Reply