Keeper league auction

Baseball talk only. No league or draft recruiting.

Moderator: BaseballGuy

exitonly

Keeper league auction

Post by exitonly » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Hey, my dynasty league is talking about where to hold our free agent auction, we prefer slow auctions but now that your site is pay i want to make sure it can handle auctions where some teams start w/ nearly full rosters and others are almost empty.

So basically i only want non-rostered players to be able to be nominated/bid on and i need to have different salary cap #'s/roster space #s for each team. Can i do this with your software?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Keeper league auction

Post by admin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:30 am

exitonly wrote:Hey, my dynasty league is talking about where to hold our free agent auction, we prefer slow auctions but now that your site is pay i want to make sure it can handle auctions where some teams start w/ nearly full rosters and others are almost empty.

So basically i only want non-rostered players to be able to be nominated/bid on and i need to have different salary cap #'s/roster space #s for each team. Can i do this with your software?
Yes. You can put in keepers before the auction starts and put in the value of that player so it will be deducted from their team. You do not need to put in the same amount of keepers on each team. You can put zero or fill the entire roster of any/all teams with keepers.

RichieW13

Re: Keeper league auction

Post by RichieW13 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:49 pm

admin wrote: Yes. You can put in keepers before the auction starts and put in the value of that player so it will be deducted from their team.
I can't find this option. What menu is it on?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 am

If you're the draft manager, click "Give out nominations, add keepers, edit settings" link. I renamed the link to include keepers so it will be easier for people to find.