CouchManagers.com Forum Index CouchManagers.com
BaseballFootballBasketball

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slow Draft rebid timer is not correctly resetting the clock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toowicked23

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Slow Draft rebid timer is not correctly resetting the clock Reply with quote

Hello,
I am running a slow auction and I have the initial timer set to 12 hours, and that works. I have the extension timer set to 8 hours and I have seen bid reset some players to 10 hours and some to 12. I can't understand what is happening or how to fix it. I put the 8 hors in the extension and saved it, still not working. Please help.

Thanks,
Darren

http://www.couchmanagers.com/auctions/?auction_id=56

Time Limit: 12h Extension: 8h
Auction Manager: Darren - Iron Man
Max Nominations: 32
/640 players auctioned off
Edit Team Name
Download CSV File

Give out nominations, add keepers, edit settings

Edit Time Limit:
hr
min
sec

Last edited by Toowicked23 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toowicked23

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject: found the issue Reply with quote

So with the 12 hour initial clock, until it goes under 8 hours, we won't see it reset to 8 hours. Now that some players are under 8 hours, they reset to 8 hours after a bid.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: found the issue Reply with quote

Toowicked23 wrote:
So with the 12 hour initial clock, until it goes under 8 hours, we won't see it reset to 8 hours. Now that some players are under 8 hours, they reset to 8 hours after a bid.

Right, you have to get under the extension time first. If you have it 12 hours initially with extension of 8, and it gets to 5 and someone becomes the new high bidder, it resets to 8 hours. But if there was still 11 hours on it, it won't jump down to 8 now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: