CouchManagers.com Forum Index CouchManagers.com
BaseballFootballBasketball

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Report Errors here???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
urbanbaboon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Report Errors here??? Reply with quote

I play in pretty deep leagues, so my requests (and suggestions) are at the fringes.

1. Could you add Anthony DeSclafini SP Reds, Chi Chi Gonzalez SP Rangers, Drew Smyly SP Mariners? The system seems to overlook players injured for the entirety of 2017.

2. Raul Mondesi Jr, seems to be listed on your site by his middle name Adelberto, as the stats listed for Raul Mondesi & Adelberto Match. (KC-2B)

3. Wilmer Font is listed with the Rangers, and he's currently in the Dodgers organization. Teoscar Hernandez is listed with Houston, and he's now on Blue Jays Roster. I'm sure there's other little cosmetic issues like this, but these two I noticed.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Report Errors here??? Reply with quote

urbanbaboon wrote:
I play in pretty deep leagues, so my requests (and suggestions) are at the fringes.

1. Could you add Anthony DeSclafini SP Reds, Chi Chi Gonzalez SP Rangers, Drew Smyly SP Mariners? The system seems to overlook players injured for the entirety of 2017.

2. Raul Mondesi Jr, seems to be listed on your site by his middle name Adelberto, as the stats listed for Raul Mondesi & Adelberto Match. (KC-2B)

3. Wilmer Font is listed with the Rangers, and he's currently in the Dodgers organization. Teoscar Hernandez is listed with Houston, and he's now on Blue Jays Roster. I'm sure there's other little cosmetic issues like this, but these two I noticed.

Thanks.

Thanks for the message.

To request players, fill out this form:

http://www.couchmanagers.com/request_player.php?sport=baseball

It seems there is a guy named Raul Mondesi Jr that is the son of the former Major Leaguer, and then there is his other son, Adelberto. I see that MLB site calls him Raul Mondesi and not Adelberto and not Jr. I'll have to see what we want to do here. Raul Jr seems to not be playing baseball anymore, so changing Adelberto to Raul shouldn't lead to any confusion so I'll probably do that.

I changed Font to LAD. Hernandez had already been changed to TOR before I read this. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: