CouchManagers.com Forum Index CouchManagers.com
BaseballFootballBasketball

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom Auction Draft Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dddude1331

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:04 pm    Post subject: Custom Auction Draft Questions Reply with quote

Hello,

I was setting up this year's auction draft for our league and I came across two questions for you guys:

1) Am I able to set different salary caps for each team?
2) Our league uses Keepers, how can I add players from the pool to each team in preparation for the draft?

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to set one salary cap for the entire league. There is a link in the right column towards the bottom for adding keepers. Wait til that team had joined the auction to start inputting their keepers. The keeper amount will be deducted from that teams salary. So you can get each team to any amount you want then. So if the salary cap is $300 for each team and you need team 2 to be at $220 after entering their keepers, just have their keepers add up to $80.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: