CouchManagers.com Forum Index CouchManagers.com
BaseballFootballBasketball

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make Your Max Bid Your Real Bid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toddrob76

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Make Your Max Bid Your Real Bid Reply with quote

As I understand it, "Make Your Max Bid Your Real Bid" means that the bid you make, no matter how much higher it is than the bid below, will be the bid that is accepted if you win a player. Is that correct, is there a way to make that the default for the draft (slow auction) rather than relying on the owners to check that box themselves? This is auction #21 which is full and will get underway on Saturday. Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is how it works. But there's no way to mandate it for slow auctions. I is mandated for fast auctions. You'll just have to communicate to your league that it is a rule for all of you.
alleyoops

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 pm    Post subject: Max bid is real bid Reply with quote

I kind of like the setting the way it is (off by default). As I understand it, if the current high bid on a guy is 24, and I bid 28, it will show me with a bid of 25 (assuming the current bidder's max was 24). I'll get him at 25 if he expires. If somebody bids 26, my bid changes to 26. That's cool - seems like eBay, and saves time, IMO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: