CouchManagers.com Forum Index CouchManagers.com
BaseballFootballBasketball

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Send me your fantasy question...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistersee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Send me your fantasy question... Reply with quote

I'm writing a fantasy advice column and always need interesting queries. Email me your question at ackshawn@yahoo.com and I will send you a personal reply in addition to publishing it on fantasypros911.com

I've been doing this for over 20 years, and I'm happy to help.

Thanks.

Anthony "Ackshawn" Catanzaro
BenDoverAlot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:07 am    Post subject: McCullers vs Maeda Reply with quote

Who should be picked 1st and why?
McCullers vs Maeda
sandlot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello mistersee....... I would like to know your thoughts on the catcher situtation with the Cubs in '17 .......i am thinking Willson Contreas and Kyle schwarber share the job ..... people are all over Schwarber but his weak defense scares me.....i would love your thoughts on how the playing times plays out OR if i am totally off base......off the top of my head i forget what Miguel Montero's contract status is? , i am think he will be a free agent ........ Thanks, dave H of the Sandlopt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: