CouchManagers.com Forum Index CouchManagers.com
BaseballFootballBasketball

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Customising the player pool (baseball)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoppy303

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: Customising the player pool (baseball) Reply with quote

I have taken out a subscription with and have setup a private slow auction draft for our fantasy baseball league. I will add the max 25 keepers to the team rosters, but is it possible to remove other players from the draft pool i.e. players that have moved into DL slots (outside our 25 man rosters) or MiLB players (which as per our league rules we are forbidden from selecting in our Free Agent auction)?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Chris
Hoppy303

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello? Anybody out there?
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately you guys will just have to police yourselves on things like that. If someone does take an illegal player you can pause the draft and undo the last pick.
Jigsaw21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Unfortunately you guys will just have to police yourselves on things like that. If someone does take an illegal player you can pause the draft and undo the last pick.

Thanks for sharing this answer as well because I was prepared to ask a similar question. I have roster limit rules in my league as well with relief pitchers. So I'm glad I know I can pause and undo a selection. Makes things a ton easier.
Hoppy303

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:

Hey Admin, thanks for the answer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: