CouchManagers.com Forum Index CouchManagers.com
BaseballFootballBasketball

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keep league draft question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ejautomatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Keep league draft question Reply with quote

I'd like to have my keeper league draft on here, it would be a slow draft use to teams being from ny to Alaska. Our former is different though. Your keeper rounds are based on when the player got drafted the year before. Ie: I drafted Eddie Lacey in the 6th round last year.... So this year he is my 5th round pick. Is there a way I as the lm could go in pre draft and select guys for certain rounds for everyone so it gets done right with no headaches?
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No there is no way of doing that. Sorry.
Ejautomatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: keepers Reply with quote

Can I as the manager go through and edit picks then? In case someone picks a player that they weren't supposed to?

example :

I keep Julio Jones as my 4th round pick and someone picks him in the 2nd round by accident?

Can I go to that pick as long as no one has submitted a pick after and alter it to another player?
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can roll back the draft. Pause it, undo the last pick (and keep rolling back if you need to) and then resume the draft.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: