CouchManagers.com Forum Index CouchManagers.com
BaseballFootballBasketball

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refresh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kycollins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Refresh Reply with quote

I have tried to take part in 3 drafts now. Each time I use the site I have to hit the refresh button to show the actual time. When in the draft room the timer doesn't move and then all of the sudden it will refresh and it will be a couple rounds later and the computer has already drafted for me. Ideas?
BaseballGuy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what kind of device you're using. CM is much more user friendly with Firefox and Chrome as compared to Internet Explorer. If you are not using Firefox, I recommend downloading it to use while drafting at CM.
kycollins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: internet source Reply with quote

Has anyone had problems with the refresh rate due to having satellite internet (exede)?
BaseballGuy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't recall anyone having problems with this. I'll ask the CM programer about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Help/Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: