CouchManagers.com Forum Index CouchManagers.com
BaseballFootballBasketball

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

slow draft baseball questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coloradotim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: slow draft baseball questions Reply with quote

I'm considering using this site for my slow draft baseball league this year. It would be a private league. Some questions:

1. What is the maximum roster size per fantasy team? Can you support 40 player rosters (i.e drafting 40 players per team?)

2. What is the maximum number of fantasy teams you can have in a draft? We could possibly have 20 teams in our league.

3. Can I set the first round draft order manually, and then have your site "snake" the draft after that?

4. Position eligibility - I saw a past post that you give a player a position of he has played there 15+ games in the previous season. True? How are positions assigned for players with little or no major league experience?

5. If there is a player missing from your eligible draft list is it possible to add players during the draft? If so, how is that done? By making a request to add a player on this board?
BaseballGuy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's your answers,
#1 - Our max is 30 rounds
#2 - Our max is 30 team leagues
#3 - Yes, the draft manager can select players at any time of the draft. He can also pause and restart the draft at anytime.
#4 - We use the position that they have been playing. In some cases players can be assigned multiple positions. When requesting a player(see #5), the position can be requested too.
#5 - Anyone can request a new player. At the bottom of most CM pages there's a place (Need a player added?) to click on. You'll be asked to fill out the information. Once a request is in we will then add that player to the CM player pool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CouchManagers.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: